At Barefeet Company Limited, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy and personal data of our customers, employees, and individuals interacting with our business. This Personal Data Protection Policy outlines our dedication to data protection and compliance with applicable data protection laws. We take steps to prevent the unauthorized access, use, and alteration of personal data provided to us.
Personal data: This refers to information that can identify you, either directly or indirectly. This information may include your name, email address, contact details, date of birth, identification numbers, and more.
Sensitive personal data: This category encompasses information of a personal nature that is also sensitive and carries the potential for harm, including nationality, race, political views, religious beliefs, philosophy, sexual orientation, criminal history, health information, disability status, labor union association, genetic data, biometrics, and other information that could affect individuals similarly, as defined by the Personal Data Protection Committee.
Personal Data Protection Committee: This refers to the committee authorized to oversee, establish criteria, and define measures and guidelines pertaining to personal data protection in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2019.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and have implemented measures to ensure its security. This policy explains how we collect, retain, use, and disclose personal data, as well as your rights concerning your data.
When collecting, using, and disclosing personal data, we will seek your consent, except in cases where it is not required by law or other regulations. Sensitive personal data, in particular, will only be collected with your explicit consent, unless otherwise provided by law.
This policy applies to our website (www.barefeetnaturistresort.com), affiliated websites, cookies, subdomains, related websites, and applications on various devices. It covers data collected through both offline and online channels, for both visitors and registered users.
Purposes of Data Collection
We collect, retain, and use personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate, inform, and share news and information related to our products and services.
- To facilitate transactions, including reservations, contracts, agreements, and financial transactions, whether online or offline.
- For marketing, analysis, database creation, customer surveys, business activities, development, and service improvement.
- To share data with third parties or business partners for product and service-related purposes.
- To verify identity, protect user accounts, inform about changes, and administer the website.
- For internal operations, problem resolution, data analysis, testing, and research.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulations.
We will retain personal data for as long as necessary for the specified purpose or as required by law. Suitable security measures are in place to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or disposal of data.
Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You can request access to your data.
- Data Portability: You can request your data in a commonly used format.
- Objection: You can object to data collection, use, or disclosure.
- Deletion or Suspension: You can request data deletion, suspension, or conversion into non-personally identifiable information.
- Rectification: You can request corrections to your data.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw previously given consent regarding personal data process. Such withdrawal shall not retrospectively affect the collection, usage, or disclosure of personal data which had already been consented to.
The policy does not apply in cases where:
- Personal data has already been made public.
- Consent has been provided, whether in writing or by other means.
- Disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, regulations, court orders, or government agencies.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect data against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, and similar risks. However, internet transmission may still pose limitations on security.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your data to:
- Affiliates, suppliers, or service providers.
- Government agencies, regulators, and auditors.
- Investors or business partners for due diligence.
- Third parties with your consent.
This Personal Data Protection Policy may be modified or amended without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website.
If you have questions or wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data, please contact us at:
By continuing to use our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Personal Data Protection Policy. If you do not agree, please discontinue your use of our website and services.